Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

So last weekend we babysat my aunt's kids for a couple nights and seriously had such a blast. We decided to take them to Chuck E Cheese's. I haven't been there in probably 10 years (well actually it was 7 years to be exact because that's where I had to go for my Senior Prom-uh!) Anyway I forgot how fun it is for little kids. It's such an exciting atmosphere with the music, games, pizza, parties, and prizes. I actually think Brandon had as much fun as the kiddos did. He'll be such a good dad:)
Oh my gosh, Markelle was so excited about her new rings. It was so cute. The girls got jewelry, the boys got blow up hammers. It's all the cooler when you get the prizes with your hard earned tickets of course.
On the way home we stopped by 7 different red boxes because we all wanted to see Toy Story so bad but none of them had it so we resorted to this little echo dome. I think we were in Sandy or Draper someplace? Anyway, when you stand in the middle it echo's. But the funniest part was that the kids were way more excited about catching all the moths fluttering by. We were there for like an hour catching moths...or butterflies as Markelle called them.
The boys actually thought it was funner to smash them with the new hammers. I love how boys are just boys and girls are girls. I think it's so fun.
I love that Brandon and I are both out of school right now to be able to actually live life. It's so awesome to not have to always say "oh sorry I have to study." We're excited for the holidays too because this year neither of us have to work Christmas Eve or Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment